联络我们Contact Us

德律风: 0532-85879937/85889092
手机:131 5622 8886 联络人:金教师

邮箱:zhuoyuefanyi@126.com

任务工夫:

四楼前台 周一至周六 8:30-20:00
六楼办公室 周一至周日 8:30-17:30

地点: 中国济南市香港中路67号书城四楼

盛618资讯

中英互译中的柔美诗句模范

公布工夫:2018-3-27 公布人:办理员

中英文互译中有许多柔美的模范,好的翻译本领不只仅可以将句意转达,更能如虎添翼,让译句如诗句普通,接上去济南翻译公司的小编就带你来欣赏柔美的中英互译吧。

济南翻译公司

In me the tiger sniffs the rose.

心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇。(余光中)

But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

众人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

You are the apple in my eyes.

你是我最贵重的人。

I met my soulmate,he didn't.

我遇到了我的谁人他,而他没有。

I will try anything once.

人生苦短,何妨一试。

Love is a touch and yet not a touch.

爱是想触碰又发出的手。

To me,love which isn't just kissing and touching or eating for survive,is the desire not to die and a kind of heroic dream in the exhausted life.

爱之于我,不是肌肤之亲,不是一蔬一饭,它是一种不去世的愿望,是颓败生存中的好汉梦想。

I see fire inside the mountain.

我见炎火,起于孤山。

Once in a blue moon

千载一时

Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.

心之所愿,无所不可

gone with the wind——飘

over the mountains, mountains

越过山丘 才发明无人期待

Thank you for…well nothing

我要感激你,赠我空欢欣

Kill time, or kiss time.

或消磨,或厮磨。

May there be enough clouds in your life to make a beautiful sunset.

愿你的生掷中有够多的云翳,来形成一个优美的傍晚。(冰心)

humour

幽默 (林语堂)

余光中曾在文章里如许评价:把英文humour译成幽默,是神来之笔。

有个快餐品牌的中文翻译也很妙便是赛百味—subway

听着霎时就不地下铁了。

Our floating life is like a dream; how often one can enjoy oneself?

浮生若梦,为欢多少?(李白)

Everyone should take action with a dream and be strong with a reason. If the heart has no place to perch on, you will always be a drifter no matter where you are.

一团体至多拥有一个梦想,有一个来由去刚强。心若没有栖息的中央,到那边都是在漂泊。

I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.

我这团体走得慢,但从不前进。(林肯)

The worst part of life is waiting. The best part of life is having something worth waiting for.

人生最难的是等候;最美的是有值得等候的工具。

Cease to struggle and you cease to live.

生命不止,斗争不断。(卡莱尔)

The world is but a little place, after all.

天下真小。/ 天涯原天涯,那边不邂逅。

风平浪静,方显好汉本性。

Sharp tools make good work.

工欲善其事,必先利其器。

All things in their being are good for something.

天生我才必有效。

济南翻译公司,盛618翻译值得您信任!


@2012 TranChina.cn   All right reserved. 济南盛618翻译无限公司版权一切 存案号:鲁ICP备12025704号-1
济南市市南区香港中路67号 书城4楼、6楼 邮编:266071 联络人:金教师 陈教师 德律风:0532-85879937 手机:13156228886 传真:0532-85879937